Last Updated: May 23, 2023
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
Description and Scope of Services
We agree to provide the customer with website back links as described on https://rankclub.io/staging2/staging for the sole purpose of search engine optimization (SEO) (“Services”). We are authorized to use the specific URL and keywords/phrases given in an order for development, improvement of site ranking in search engines. We reserve the right to refuse to accept, engage, or otherwise provider Services with regard to any Content or site. The Services provided at this site come with no guarantee of success, and therefore, all numbers, figures, and claims are estimates and speculations.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service and users who access this Website. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, sound recordings, compositions, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to third-party websites.
Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by us on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of Rank Club LLC or the respective licensors of the Content. Rank Club LLC and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
Rank Club LLC reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time. If you use the Services on behalf of another party you agree that you are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party’s behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services.
The Service may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the Content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. In addition, we will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve us from any and all liability arising from any third-party website.
Rank Club LLC Accounts
Although we will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account or the content you maintain in your account, you may be liable for the losses of Rank Club LLC or others as a consequence of such unauthorized use.
General Use of the Services
We hereby grant you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that you understand the following:
- - You are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Any registration, use of or access to the Services, by anyone under the age of eighteen (18) is unauthorized and is a violation of this Agreement.
- - We do not endorse or support any of the subjects or opinions on any site the yours or any third-party back link might be directing to. We will not be held liable for any misrepresentation of a customer or their site.
- - SEO link indexing, ranking or rise in SERPs are NOT guaranteed under ANY condition. It common for search engines to analyze over 220 on-page and off-page ranking factors and, as such, we cannot control every aspect of yours or a third-party SEO or results.
- - You are responsible for any changes made to your site that could conflict with any service ordered at https://rankclub.io/staging2/staging. Change in site structure or Content can affect SEO results.’
- - Rank Club LLC or its owners shall not be not responsible or make any representations with regard to any SEO theory such as ‘sandboxing’, ‘Google dance’, de-indexing, de-ranking or any other known or unknown possible negative impact from using the services offered by us.
- - In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with any use of this Service. BUY AND USE THE SERVICES CONTAINED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- - The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- - Reports rendered to you as a part of the service ordered are not guaranteed to be accurate or a full representation of the services ordered. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide the most accurate reporting data for the service purchased, but it is not always possible to provide all data due to reasons beyond our control.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website, its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), and any Company Confidential Information (defined below) (collectively, the “Company Intellectual Property”) are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- - Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- - You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- - If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- - Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- - Incorporate the Website or any part of the Website into any other product, service or offering.
- - Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
During your use of the Company’s services, you may may have access to proprietary, private and/or otherwise confidential information belonging to Company. “Confidential Information” will mean all non-public information which constitutes, relates or refers to the operation of the business of Company, its customers', suppliers', and other third parties' past, present, and future business affairs including without limitation, financial, operational, personnel, sales, marketing, intellectual property of Company and any trade secrets, proprietary software (including but not limited to company-generated domains and backlinks), the identity of the Company’s customers or clients, or and pricing information of Company.
You will not at any time or in any manner, use for personal benefit, divulge, disclose or communicate in any manner any Confidential Information. You acknowledge that Company shall suffer irreparable injury upon any breach of your confidentiality obligations and that Company will be entitled to seek injunctive or relief to prevent any further breach by you; provided, however, that this will not limit any other rights or remedies available to Company.
The Company name, the terms Rank Club LLC, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Definition of Terms
"Money Site" is defined as a website which has a homepage or inner pages which can be defined as monetized.
"Monetized Pages" are defined as web pages that are designed to convert existing traffic being sent into revenue.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- If at any time your serviced website uses any of the following, you will be eligible for termination:
- - Use SAPE
- - Use scholarship/edu link building techniques
- - Use GSA/SENuke/etc directly
- - Using GSA/SENuke/etc on tier 2, either through Web 2.0s or “boosted citations”
- - Have had penalties in the past
- - Have removed penalty with a single or double 301 redirect.
- - Are currently using another PBN
- If at any time your serviced website for the Tier 2 service is a money site or monetized page, you acknowledge that Rank Club may, at it's sole discretion and without notice, remove links from the Tier 2 network pointing to your website.
- You agree that in order to protect the identity of its Tier 2 domains and keep The Tier 2 Network safe , Rank Club will provide screenshots of your Tier 2 links getting placed into the content and no Tier 2 PBN domains will be revealed in the Tier 2 Order fulfillment report or at any other point.
- You hereby agree, that, in addition to the foregoing, non-compliance with of any of these Terms of Services shall make you eligible for termination, resulting in the discontinuation and/or removal of any links associated with your account. Such discontinuation is subject to Rank Club LLC’s sole discretion. Upon termination you will not be entitled to any refund or any outstanding money due under your subscription will not be returned to you. Additionally, violation of these Terms of Service may result in a ban of the target URL, subject to Rank Club LLC's sole discretion.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
- You warrant and represent that you are not an employee or contractor for Google Inc., Yahoo!, or the Microsoft Corporation. Any registration, use of, or access to the Services by anyone under the employment of Google Inc., Yahoo!, or the Microsoft Corporation is strictly prohibited and is a violation of this agreement.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- - Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- - Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- - Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- - Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- - Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- - Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- - Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- - Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
The Website may contain interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Website, including blog posts or comments.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
You represent and warrant that:
- - You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in any User Contribution. However, by submitting User Contribution(s) to us, you hereby grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and publicly perform any User Contribution in connection with the Service and Rank Club LLC’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access any User Contribution through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform such User Contribution as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in User Submissions in the form of a video you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your videos from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that we may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- - Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- - Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- - Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website.
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- - Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- - Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- - Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- - Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- - Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- - Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- - Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- - Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- - You agree that you will not submit to the Service any User Contribution or other material that is contrary to the Rank Club LLC Community Guidelines, currently found at Rank Club LLC.com/t/community_guidelines, which may be updated from time to time, or anything contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
We do not endorse any User Submission submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with any User Submission. We do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and we will remove all User Submissions if properly notified that such User Submission infringes on another’s intellectual property rights in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf). Rank Club LLC reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
As such, we take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) ("DMCA"), the written notice (the "DMCA Notice") must include substantially the following:
- - Your physical or electronic signature.
- - Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- - Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- - Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- - A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- - A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- - A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
The owner of the Website is based in the state of California. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL RANK CLUB LLC, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Rank Club LLC.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.